Thank you, Crystal, for honoring me with the Sunshine Blogger Award. You can visit here wonderful blog site by clicking on this link:
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
- Thank The Blogger Who Nominated You In Your Blog Post and Link Back Their Blog.
- Answer 11 Questions The Blogger Asked You.
- Nominate 11 New Bloggers To Receive The Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Write Them 11 Questions to Answer.
- Let Them Know You’ve Nominated Them.
Answering the 11 Questions I was asked:
When did you start blogging? I started blogging quite a long time ago. At first, I had just one blog on Blogger and since writing and creating poetry are my passions I soon discovered WordPress and chose to make three theme blogs. On Animals are Wonderful I began as wanting to write about all kinds of animals. However, soon it became my darling cat Sid’s blog as he seemed to just take over. He is such a character. Sid and I are always looking for inspiration so perhaps in time, we will also write different animal posts. I also have a music blog on Blogger http://musicisajoy.blogspot.com/2018/02/crazy-little-thing-called-love.html
WordPress my poetry blog
My armchair travel blog
- What keeps you going and motivated? Well mostly it is my passion for writing and for interacting with all my online friends. It is a real thrill to get online and read that people have enjoyed what I have shared with them. I often get inspired by other people’s blogs as well.
- What is your weirdest habit? I don’t think I have a habit that is really weird but I do collect odd things like bird feathers and rocks along the roadway.
- What is your favorite cuisine? Personally, I love all kinds of food. It is hard to choose because I love food as long as it is delicious. One of my top favorites is pizza.
5.What are the first three things you notice about a person? I notice the way they look, if there is genuine warmth in their eyes and if they sound like they are the kind of people who really are glad to meet you.
6. How do you deal with negative comments of people about your appearance or anything else? Right now I am totally alone and there is no one to comment about me.
7. Rasma is a typical Latvian name and it derives from rasa which in the Latvian language means the early morning dew on the grass.
8. What is your goal in life? Right now my goal is to change my life around and return to my homeland the U.S.
0. What is your job? I work at home on my PC.
10. Do you have a pet? That is how I got here and got the award. Through my darling cat Sid and his blog.
11. What would you like to change about yourself? At the moment nothing.
My eleven nominees:
Eleven questions to my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What gets you up every day and going?
- What would you say to someone who wanted to start a blog?
- Do you share your blog posts on social media sites and on which ones?
- What is your favorite color?
- What gives you the most inspiration?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Is it easy for you to come up with your blog posts?
- Do you enjoy interacting online?
- Do you feel that your life is as it should be?
- What is one bit of wisdom that you would like to share with everyone?